MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
Pinball FX3 – Williams™ Pinball Announcement Update
Release Date, Price, Free Content and Remastered Versions Confirmed
Zen Studios is excited to reveal new details about the Williams™ Pinball tables coming soon to Pinball FX3.
Zen Studios will release Pinball FX3 – Williams™ Pinball Volume 1 on October 9, 2018. The initial pack includes Medieval Madness®, Junk Yard and The Getaway: High Speed II®, and will cost $9.99 / €9.99 / £8.99.
Fish Tales will be FREE for all Pinball FX3 players on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam, as well as for Zen Pinball 2 on Mac.
Zen Studios is also excited to reveal that in addition to the classic true to form simulations, the studio is also producing remastered versions of the classic tables which will include 3D interactive characters, side wall art, ball trailer effects, particle effects and more. Remastered versions of the tables can be played with both the new classic physics simulation or with Zen’s modern-day pinball physics simulation. The re-mastered versions will not cost additional money and are included in the regular price of the game.
At the push of a button players can toggle between classic and remastered versions of the tables.
Check out the screenshot gallery below to get a look at the remasters.
We are also happy to let you know that the remastered versions of the Williams™ Pinball tables have been added to the Pinball FX3 LIVE Beta on Steam! The beta will conclude on September 24, 2018.
THE GETAWAY: HIGH SPEED II™
Let’s see how you can access the Beta:
● Find Pinball FX3 in your Steam library, or download it through here:
● Right click on Pinball FX3 in your Steam library and select ‘Properties’
● Find the Betas tab and click on it
● In the drop down menu select williams_pinball_beta
● Your game will switch to this different version, you might have to restart your Steam client to complete the process
● Click Play and enjoy your pre-release look on Fish Tales™, Junk Yard™, Medieval Madness™ and The Getaway: High Speed II™!
● Please leave your feedback through this form: https://www.pinballfx.com/?page_id=7998
You are very welcome to take screenshots or videos from the Beta build and to share your thoughts with us on social media, on our Beta forum, or visit digitalpinballfans.com.